We are always looking for great people to get involved with the iF3. We are a volunteer organization and currently only offer volunteer positions.
Get Involved By…..
Starting a National Federation in Your Country
Learn more about starting a National Federation in your country here.
Then apply for a National Federation here.
Joining an iF3 Committee
Learn about our Committees here
Applying for an Open Position
We currently are seeking expressions of interest for two open Board of Directors seats on the IF3 Board.
iF3 Board Member Job Description
The Board Member sits on the International Functional Fitness Federation Board of Directors and has voting rights within the organization.
- Assist the President and the rest of the iF3 Board in carrying out their duties to the organization including knowing and approving policies, programs, and decisions on organization issues and board matters
- Attend 75% of iF3 Board Meetings and contribute to such meetings
- Assist in carrying out the strategic plan and mission of the iF3
- Assist in maintaining the financial stability of the organization
- Assist in interpreting the organization’s work and values to the community, represent the organization, and act as a spokesperson
- Actively assist organization in meeting fundraising goals including identification of potential donors, soliciting donations from individuals, foundations, and corporations, and stewardship of donors
- Assist in creating international teams to carry out the iF3 vision in various regions in the world
- Other such duties as assigned by the Board from time to time
- Experience and interest in the sports and fitness industry
- Experience working on an international level
- Previous experience in the nonprofit sector or serving on a nonprofit board a plus
- Experience working with startups
- Fundraising knowledge or experience
- Willingness to devote 10-15 hours per week to iF3 related matters or willingness and ability to make a significant regular financial contribution to the organization
- This is a volunteer position
Expressions of interest in our open Board positions should be sent to email@example.com and should include a resume, a short summary of why you are interested in serving on the iF3 Board, and what contributions you believe you could make to the organization.