The International Functional Fitness Federation (iF3) has signed a partnership with Interpodia, the leader in sport management technology software. Interpodia will assist iF3 and its national affiliate federations grow the sport and assist it in achieving its strategic goals.
Rupert May, Chief Financial Officer of Interpodia, commented, “We are really excited to work with the progressive global team at iF3. It’s an honor to partner with iF3 as they accelerate their mission to establish functional fitness as an Olympic sport.”
Throughout the pandemic, the iF3 saw an opportunity to improve the efficiency of membership management with online tools and enhanced transparency across our national organizations and affiliated clubs and teams.
After meeting with Interpodia to discuss iF3’s current obstacles, it was clear to both parties that by upgrading iF3’s registration and affiliation system, we could save valuable time and money that could be otherwise spent on greater goals.
There were many opportunities for optimizing the processes and saving costs, the primary requirements being…
- A scalable and flexible digital membership platform that supported complex configurations and currencies.
- The ability to offer integrated registration to the national affiliates right down to the individual club in each country, supported by split payments
- Ability to pull information and communicate with the parent or guardian of each athlete, coach, official, volunteer or others in an oversight role.
- Ensure that agreement, declarations, and waivers are consistently handled & stored for future potential retrieval
- Ensure standardized annual national affiliation applications and payments for the efficient management and regulation of the sport
”Running an international federation is a tough job and we needed a partner that could ease our burden when it comes to administration. From the first time we met with Interpodia, we knew they could deliver what we need. We’re really looking forward to grow with them alongside us and I’m sure this will be a successful partnership for many years”, says Anders Behrmann, Secretary General of iF3.
The Interpodia Technology Corp is a sports management technology provider that provides sports organizations, clubs, and events with a variety of services that facilitate membership management and event registration. Their systems integrate with communication tools, management and fulfillment centers, and background check systems and allow officers and administrators access to features like digital membership cards, digital waiver management, and fundraising tools.
Interpodia’s sense of innovation gives them the ability to achieve the best possible results in creating sports digital platforms that make their client’s businesses easier to manage.
If you would like to learn more about Interpodia’s sport-specific registration platforms or discuss best practices for registration processes, reach out for a free consultation here.