The iF3 is looking for a committed volunteer to serve as its Marketing and Sponsorship Manager. Please see the complete job description below as well as instructions for how to apply.
The Marketing and Sponsorship Manager is an unpaid volunteer part time position. Estimated workload of 5-8 hours per week. However, a substantial time commitment of roughly 10+ hours per week may be expected during peak periods.
- Leading fundraising and marketing efforts for the organization
- Oversee solicitation of sponsorships and community partnerships
- Lead creation of sponsorship packets, support materials, fulfillment of benefits, including advertising and collateral material.
- Proactively identify new potential sponsors, work with existing sponsors and engage in meetings to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
- Plan and execute details for organization-wide fundraising and community outreach events
- Create an overall marketing plan and strategy for the year
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to influence and engage a wide range of supporters and audiences to build long-term relationships
- Exceptional computer skills
- Highly organized with a professional demeanor
- High energy and passion for Functional Fitness
- High level of critical thinking skills and creativity
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with various types of people (participants, sponsors, donors, volunteers, board members, etc.)
- Ability to remain calm and flexible
- Compassionate, dependable, team player
- Self-motivated to initiate projects for the improvement of iF3
- Willingness to do whatever is needed
How to Apply
To apply email email@example.com with your resume/CV and a brief description of why you want the position and would be a good fit.