Test 1: Endurance
- Is there a minimum work requirement per round for Test 1?
No, there is no minimum work requirement per round for Test 1. This means athletes could in theory skip a round and receive a score of zero double unders for that round if they wish in an effort to receive extra recovery time.
- Is there a penalty if you don’t make it to the double unders in one of the rounds?
No there is not a penalty if you do not make it to the double unders in a given round, but you will not have any reps to add to your total score for that round.
- What happens if you don’t make it to the double unders at all/don’t get any double unders for the entire test?
Your score for the test would be zero.
- Does the rower need to be reset for the second row each round?
Yes, the rower needs to be reset every time a new row is started.
- Can someone else reset the rower for you?
Yes, someone else can reset the rower for you.
Test 3: Skill
- Can any grip be used for the L-Hang?
Yes, any grip can be used for the L-Hang
- Can the arms be bent on the L-Hang?
Yes, arms can be bent on the L-Hang.